Hours Devoured
And I Want To Play
Recent Entries
Archive
Reading
Tags
Memories
Profile
Game On
May
.
1st
,
2009
07:40 pm
thegame
Because I can.
Flat
|
Top-Level Comments Only
(no subject)
Date:
2009-05-02 01:46 am (UTC)
From:
galatea
DAMMIT NISHI
YOU LOVE ME
Date:
2009-05-02 01:48 am (UTC)
From:
thegame
I only have two icons. They are the only icons I will ever need.
NO LOVE EVER
Date:
2009-05-02 01:50 am (UTC)
From:
galatea
soooob
ONE DAY YOUR TSUN WILL TURN TO SWEET DERE
Date:
2009-05-02 01:56 am (UTC)
From:
thegame
For the record, I fully intend on replying to posts like this.
TSUN TSUN TSUN!!!
Date:
2009-05-02 02:09 am (UTC)
From:
galatea
>(
}D
Date:
2009-05-02 02:12 am (UTC)
From:
thegame
(PS. The icon is a lie)
(no subject)
Date:
2009-05-02 03:28 am (UTC)
From:
tonberry
Doink.
(no subject)
Date:
2009-05-02 11:57 am (UTC)
From:
thegame
[
-99999
Victory music plays.]
(no subject)
Date:
2009-05-02 03:53 am (UTC)
From:
unicorn
I'm still waiting to see if the maintainers found letting you do this good enough reason to give me an invite code.
(no subject)
Date:
2009-05-02 11:58 am (UTC)
From:
thegame
Juri still needs her epic name as well.
And if they give you two invites for that, I still stand that I will keep this journal forever due to the admins awesome sense of humor.
(no subject)
Date:
2009-05-03 11:56 pm (UTC)
From:
unicorn
...I got them.
(no subject)
Date:
2009-05-02 04:35 am (UTC)
From:
crescendo
GODDAMMIT NISHI
(no subject)
Date:
2009-05-02 11:58 am (UTC)
From:
thegame
^____^
(no subject)
Date:
2009-05-02 05:42 am (UTC)
From:
perrito
I LOVE YOU NIX
(no subject)
Date:
2009-05-02 12:00 pm (UTC)
From:
thegame
SOMETIMES IN LIFE, PEOPLE ARE
CALLED
TO DO THEIR DESTINY.
(no subject)
Date:
2009-05-02 05:16 pm (UTC)
From:
perrito
... I am going to lose whenever you comment to me.
And then. AND THEN. I WILL START ASSOCIATING YOU WITH LOSING.
AND I WILL LOSE
ALL THE TIME
(no subject)
Date:
2009-05-02 06:24 pm (UTC)
From:
thegame
Just as planned~
(no subject)
Date:
2009-05-02 09:52 am (UTC)
From:
existence
...ilu.
(no subject)
Date:
2009-05-02 11:59 am (UTC)
From:
thegame
Everyone else can go home. The best name is taken.
(no subject)
Date:
2009-05-02 06:34 pm (UTC)
From:
fantastic
damn it neesh.
(no subject)
Date:
2009-05-02 06:35 pm (UTC)
From:
thegame
This is probably the most satisfying journal I've ever had.
(no subject)
Date:
2009-05-03 01:38 am (UTC)
From:
comic
waugh!
(no subject)
Date:
2009-05-04 03:16 am (UTC)
From:
thegame
Ah~ The sweet sound of half self inflicted torment. I'm going to love this journal.
(no subject)
Date:
2009-05-04 02:36 am (UTC)
From:
youjustlost
hey bb
(no subject)
Date:
2009-05-04 03:17 am (UTC)
From:
thegame
o u sexy thang
(no subject)
Date:
2009-05-04 02:41 am (UTC)
From:
asinter
a;sldkjflkj GODDAMMIT
(no subject)
Date:
2009-05-04 03:18 am (UTC)
From:
thegame
^_____________^
(no subject)
Date:
2009-05-04 04:52 pm (UTC)
From:
nekokoban
I am so so late but.
Nishi you are my favorite. :'D
Previous Entry
Add Memory
Share This Entry
Next Entry
28 comments
Reply
Flat
|
Top-Level Comments Only
Profile
The Game
July
2018
S
M
T
W
T
F
S
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Page Summary
galatea
-
(no subject)
tonberry
-
(no subject)
unicorn
-
(no subject)
crescendo
-
(no subject)
perrito
-
(no subject)
existence
-
(no subject)
fantastic
-
(no subject)
comic
-
(no subject)
youjustlost
-
(no subject)
asinter
-
(no subject)
nekokoban
-
(no subject)
Style Credit
Style:
Basic
for
Transmogrified
by
Yvonne
Expand Cut Tags
No cut tags
(no subject)
Date: 2009-05-02 01:46 am (UTC)YOU LOVE ME
Date: 2009-05-02 01:48 am (UTC)NO LOVE EVER
Date: 2009-05-02 01:50 am (UTC)ONE DAY YOUR TSUN WILL TURN TO SWEET DERE
Date: 2009-05-02 01:56 am (UTC)TSUN TSUN TSUN!!!
Date: 2009-05-02 02:09 am (UTC)}D
Date: 2009-05-02 02:12 am (UTC)(no subject)
Date: 2009-05-02 03:28 am (UTC)(no subject)
Date: 2009-05-02 11:57 am (UTC)Victory music plays.]
(no subject)
Date: 2009-05-02 03:53 am (UTC)(no subject)
Date: 2009-05-02 11:58 am (UTC)And if they give you two invites for that, I still stand that I will keep this journal forever due to the admins awesome sense of humor.
(no subject)
Date: 2009-05-03 11:56 pm (UTC)(no subject)
Date: 2009-05-02 04:35 am (UTC)(no subject)
Date: 2009-05-02 11:58 am (UTC)(no subject)
Date: 2009-05-02 05:42 am (UTC)(no subject)
Date: 2009-05-02 12:00 pm (UTC)(no subject)
Date: 2009-05-02 05:16 pm (UTC)And then. AND THEN. I WILL START ASSOCIATING YOU WITH LOSING.
AND I WILL LOSE ALL THE TIME
(no subject)
Date: 2009-05-02 06:24 pm (UTC)(no subject)
Date: 2009-05-02 09:52 am (UTC)(no subject)
Date: 2009-05-02 11:59 am (UTC)(no subject)
Date: 2009-05-02 06:34 pm (UTC)(no subject)
Date: 2009-05-02 06:35 pm (UTC)(no subject)
Date: 2009-05-03 01:38 am (UTC)(no subject)
Date: 2009-05-04 03:16 am (UTC)(no subject)
Date: 2009-05-04 02:36 am (UTC)(no subject)
Date: 2009-05-04 03:17 am (UTC)(no subject)
Date: 2009-05-04 02:41 am (UTC)(no subject)
Date: 2009-05-04 03:18 am (UTC)(no subject)
Date: 2009-05-04 04:52 pm (UTC)Nishi you are my favorite. :'D